Welcome to the 2023 Fall Youth League, a recreational volleyball league for all ages and skill levels! Our goal is to provide a fun, safe, and competitive environment for all athletes, Pre K- 8th grade, to develop their skills and compete.
The first day of our league will be Monday, August 14th and the last day will be September 30th. Each team will have a coach and practice one day a week. There will be six game days each Saturday (minus Labor Day). All levels of athletes will have the opportunity to practice, develop their skills, and compete.
Each player will be assigned to a team of similar grade and level. The league will be co-ed through 8th grade. During registration, there will be an option for you to request other players to be on teams with your athlete. We will try our best to accommodate requests, however, not all requests can be honored.
Practices Times and Dates
- Practices begin on Monday, August 14th. Teams will practices one weeknight, Monday- Thursday.
- There will be a special 1.5-2 hour practice for teams on Saturday, August 19.
- Practice Night Options:
- Mondays: 5:30 p.m.- 7:00 p.m. | 7:00 p.m.- 8:30 p.m.
- Tuesdays: 5:30 p.m.- 7:00 p.m. | 7:00 p.m.- 8:30 p.m.
- Wednesdays: 5:30 p.m.- 7:00 p.m. | 7:00 p.m.- 8:30 p.m.
- Thursdays: 5:30 p.m.- 7:00 p.m. | 7:00 p.m.- 8:30 p.m.
- When registering, please be prepared with what practice options work best for your schedule as you will be asked to mark all that you are available for. We will do our best to fit your practice times with proper team placements. You may be contacted to move your practice time for best team placement.
- Open to all Pre K – 8th grade, girls & boys.
- Game days will be on the following dates:
- Saturday, August 26
- Saturday, September 9
- Saturday, September 16
- Saturday, September 23
- Saturday, September 30
- This will be the Fall Youth League Finals, hosted at the Indianapolis location between all of the 5th-8th grade teams from all 3 clubs. This day may go longer than a regular game day. More information will be sent at least 2 weeks before.
- Each regular game day, your team will be scheduled to play between 2 to 3 games against other teams between 8 am and 1 pm. Games will be designed for the appropriate level of the group. Exact times for the games and length of the day will be communicated toward the start of the season.
- League Dues
- Pre K – 3rd Grade: $195
- 4th – 8th grade: $225
- Players will receive a practice shirt and jersey.
- All teams are coached by qualified, trained adults. All coaches are background checked prior to working with the athletes.
- $5 gate fee for each non-athlete (5 and older) on match days